Best Websites Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne
Every website we create is crafted from scratch for perfect brand integration. Our web designers know design theory, such as colour psychology, function, balance and marketing & advertising fundamentals.
These days people access the internet via a number of different devices, including smartphones, tablets and desktop computers to name a few. All of our websites seamlessly adapt to every screen size and device.
Search Engine Friendly
We build our websites with ranking in mind; Designed SEO ready, we build our websites mobile friendly, with inbound linking, page speed considerations, content clusters and an industry specific keyword strategy.
What We Do
- Your website is an extension of yourself. Your website, its content and its accessibility speak for you. Businesses that relied on walk-ins in the past have had to rededicate resources to a web presence to maintain relevance and keep an edge on the competition. You need an easily accessible website and great content to begin claiming a market share.
- We are focused on evaluating your business goals and targets. We take pride translating your information into beautiful flexible websites for our clients. Mirroring a companies existing brand or “feel” is extremely important to us. This translation allows a company to build and expand on their existing marketing campaigns as well as into the future.
- If you’re currently looking for a web designer for your new website build or you’re thinking of making a change from your current website designer/ agency, consider DC Digital. As with a lot of things, the level of skill will vary from one person to the next. This is never more true than in the world of design. All of our web builders have over ten years experience and are based locally and only a phone call away. Best Websites Brisbane!
A Simple Process
Initial Phone Call
A quick phone call to get an idea of your scope of works and what you require from your website.
A site strategy is emailed, followed by another more detailed meeting either in person, via phone or Skype.
Signing of works contracts by both parties outling particulars of the job, expectations and requirements.
Best Websites Prices
Payment In Full
Small Business Websites
Payment Plans Available
Large Business Websites
Payment Plans Available
1 – 3 Pages
Social Media Ready
5 – 10 Pages
Social Media Integration
Social Media Integration
Responsive Across All Devices
Best Websites Brisbane Support
Theme and plug-in updates necessary for the smooth running of your site.Performed twice monthly by your dedicated manager.
We perform any content updates you require. These updates can be images, layout changes or fresh content requirements.
30 minutes of phone support with your account manager per month. This can be used for tasks or for digital marketing advice.
Website Management Package - $250.00
- 30 minutes of phone support
- Site updates performed twice monthly to keep your site secure
- 2 work Requests up to 1 hour – These may include content updates, image swaps or layout changes
- Turnaround of 0-3 days on work requests
- Unlimited email support
- Billed monthly
For those who have other requirements which you can’t see mentioned here, by all means get in contact with us and lets have a chat. For example, in the event that you are designing your own web site and simply need us to check your strategy is sound, we are happy to do that kind of thing also. There are a range of digital marketing services available and we tailor packages specific to our clients. Be sure to check out our information on website costs for small business. Hope to hear from you soon.
We Make Sure you Hit The Mark
Things To Consider
Below are just a few points on what we think you should spend some time considering. When building your new engaging website, these points will save you time and money if planned in advance. Some ideas you may disagree with but design is a subjective medium with loose boundaries. So keep an open mind when it comes to presenting your business online and remember to try new ideas. The internet is constantly changing.
Be Crystal Clear
It is extremely important to state your purpose from the very beginning. You are probably thinking this goes without saying, but you would be surprised at just how many sites get this first step wrong. All future design decisions will be made around this very clear purpose or “value proposition”. If you do not assure your visitors from the moment they arrive that they have found what they are looking for, they will bounce away very fast. The average time a user gives a website is between 10 – 20 seconds before they have made a decision about your business and click away. So get this right! A blend of the right content, images, usability, load times and functionality are all important factors that help the user trust your site and use your product or service.
Be Easy To Navigate
I can not overstate and emphasise this point enough. The best websites Brisbane, or built anywhere, will have an ease of navigation. It is the single most important factor of a great website, behind engaging original content. If you can not easily guide a visitor through your offer they will leave, simple as that. Great navigation is seamless and it makes your important content stand out more when you get it right. The user is purely focused on your offer and feels an ease in dealing with your business which immediately places you ahead of the rest. This user experience is beginning to take the lead over traditional website optimisation. Great for SEO!
Be Fast Loading
As technology improves we are all getting less and less patient. We expect fast and instant results when searching for what we need online. Loading times can not only be a major nuisance but they can also harm your place/ rank in the search engines. Google has become very clever over the years, we can all agree on that. It now considers the pace in which your website loads and the time a visitor spends on your site in its ranking factor. So if your site is slow and people are leaving frustrated within seconds of arriving, don’t expect to show on page one anytime soon or in the future. People leaving your site is known in the industry as a “bounce”. If this factor is high, you have little chance of ever being considered an expert in your field and ranked high by the search engines.