Best Websites | Which Road to Take | Built or Build Your Own?
There’s been a substantial uptake of free “build your own” best websites platforms by certain companies over the past few years. Apparently, over 10,000 companies took up the free site offer sponsored by Westpac and MYOB. More lately by free web site builder software like Wix, Squarespace and Weebly. These have become quite popular for new and small companies, Shopify being most popular for the ecommerce sites.
At face value, these free website builder tools seem quite appealing. But do they create enquiries? They make guarantees of being simple to build and that they are going to generate company revenue. To the uninitiated, these guarantees seem quite appealing, especially when they’re free. At a technical degree these tools are fairly smart, but you’re on your own to produce your site in a ‘paint-by-numbers’ surroundings.
Many individuals spend heaps, even hundreds of hours designing a website that’s free. Only to find that their site does not create any ROI for them. The truth is that simply having a website is not enough on its own. A website is not a simple thing to build either, no matter what the guy from Home and Away says.
Best Websites Options | Are free sites optimised?
From a search engine standpoint, it’s relatively deceptive that these sites promise to be optimised for search. ‘Organic SEO’ is a specialist area where top positions are sought after and highly challenged. Its simply not possible that a paint-by-numbers web site builder will deliver organic search visitors to your site.
The free website builder tools provide an assortment of layout templates to choose from. Many are now cellular optimised, but is this enough? Great design of the best websites is the entire site, not just the aesthetics. A websites structure and its ability to be optimised down the track is paramount.
The procedure of raising the quantity of conversions by means of a well designed website, is known as Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO). Only Professional SEO experts will have been trained to do this properly.
A Great Website | So what is it actually worth?
The website or online store, is now the front store/ shop front for a lot of businesses today. If a new customer is of value to your business, then it is a false market to invest your effort into a free site. Especially as they may restrict your capability to bring new internet visitors and revenue.
Here’s our check list of elements which make a great website:
1. An excellent web site includes a content structure that aligns with exceptional usability. This is in order that visitors can very quickly discover what they’re searching for and enquire.
2. It should contain rich content about your goods and services. This content should have been created specifically for your web site. It should represent the language, lingo and style of your customer audience..
3. The content should contain top quality pictures which are related to the copy. Video ought to be utilised where it makes sense also.
4. Its particular content and the site must conform to the guidelines of Google for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). The same applies to the content in the pages being precisely tuned to target your most important keywords.
5. Clear pathways ought to be observable through the content, directing visitors to the regions of the site that generate leads. This consists of utilising clear and highly visible CTA’s, encouraging internet visitors to connect with your company offering.
6. Best Websites should be wrapped in an extremely attractive design that represents the branding of your organisation.
7. The website design must be completely reactive regardless of the device used by the visitor – tablet PC, mobile or desktop computer.
8. It should be designed with a look to future if optimisation is required.
Conclusion on Best Websites For Your Business
The aforementioned points come from an assortment of skill sets including internet marketing, content writing, search engine optimisation, web design and web development (programming). It is hard for one individual to be qualified in each one of these abilities, let alone a novice starting out.
In the event you actually wish to go down the trail of creating your own website, we urge you to do your research. Early mistakes are sometimes impossible to be undone, especially with regards to SEO.
Have you already found out the hard way that free website building is not that amazing? We’ve developed best websites packages that includes all the required elements at an affordable cost. Please do not hesitate to contact us for a chat.