Website Optimisation External & Internal
As you probably already know, Google ranks pages higher in SERPs (search engine result pages) based on the authority that they command. Links help to build up a page’s authority as well as improve its search engine optimisation (SEO) value. Still, not all kinds of links are created equal. The right kind of links can improve your online reputations whereas using the wrong ones can totally tank it. Ask an experienced website optimisation specialist before starting your link building campaign.
At Cronk Media, we like to remind our clients to check the value of links before adding them to their site. The same applies to those linking to their sites as well. It is crucial to check if these links are useful or if they could hurt your SEO ranking.
Here are 4 link building tips to help enhance your website optimisation
Build Links with Reviews
Reviews provide an effective way to build organic, natural links to your site from authoritative sites. Reviews help to build credibility, confidence as well as site useful content from your site. Whenever you have a new service or product, find several online influencers in your niche and ask them to try it out and review it. If they try it and love it, then you can count on new business and extra links too.
Identify Link Opportunities
This is another great way to build valuable links. All you need to do is find content where your link would fit, and then reach out to the site owners to request that it is included in their content. Here is how the process goes;
• Start by looking for content that relates to the content you are building links for
• Once you have gotten one, check the site’s domain authority to make sure that a link from their site will enhance and not hurt your site’s authority
• Find the contact information of the site owner and send them an email detailing how your resource fits their content and ask them to consider linking to it. Make sure you highlight the value this link will have to them and their readers
• If whatever you are offering provides great value to the site, chances are that the site owner might consider it
Guest Blogging for SEO Link Building
Guest blogging is one of the most effective ways of link building. It works because, in exchange for a link back to your site, you offer value to the site owners. If you target your guest blogging carefully, you can soon build a varied and authoritative inbound link profile. Here is how to guest blog effectively:
• Start by identifying sites that accept guest posts
• Create a bio that promotes the lead generation and link building
• Pitch and curate stellar content
Social Shares for Link Building
Although social shares are not a direct ranking factor, they can help indirectly. The more your site’s content is being shared on social platforms, the more people will see and link to it. This is why the highest ranking content has the most shares. Therefore, it is crucial that you include social sharing buttons on your site and content to improve your website optimisation.
Read further as to whether search engine optimistion is the right direction for your business.